BRPL offers Turbo ventilator which is a self driven equipment installed on industrial roofs to extract inside air. Turbo ventilators are driven by wind, hence no electricity or any other power source is required. As the ventilator is rotated by wind, the stale inside air is exhausted through it and natural inward flow of fresh air is boosted.
Why to use
- Low equipment cost.
- Energy Saving.
- Comfortable factory working environment.
- No maintenance.
- Recommended by Energy Audit.
- Rigid roll formed curved vanes of Aluminium. (S.S. 304 vanes are also available).
- Rotor shaft & nylon bush assembly concealed in mild steel casting.
- Light weight & durable. Weight approximately 6.5 to 7 kg.Audit.
- Top plate & bottom ring is made of Stainless Steel.
- Comes with Single piece U.V. stabilized FRP or Polycarbonate base plate in various thicknesses.
- Virtually maintenance free, weatherproof and storm proof.
How does it work
The turbo ventilator operates by utilizing the velocity of the wind to induce air flow by centrifugal action. The centrifugal force caused by the spinning vanes creates a region of low pressure area which draws air out through the vanes. Air drawn out by the vanes is continuously replaced by fresh air from the outside. The slightest breeze will cause the turbine to spin and even after the breeze has stopped, the flywheel effect of the rotor cage will use its stored energy to continuously remove air giving rise to ventilation. Suction is maintained even at low wind velocities.
If the interior of the building gets hot and stale, there are doors or windows that can be opened to provide ventilation. However, stale and hot air does not disperse by itself and opening doors or windows is simply not sufficient to provide adequate ventilation in most areas.
The turbo ventilator also helps to prevent condensation by extracting moisture condensate forming air, and in the case of fire will extract smoke and fumes thus preventing the building from becoming smoke filled.
Air Change Rate
|TYPE OF BUILDING / HOUR||TYPE OF BUILDING / HOUR|
|WAREHOUSE||4 TO 6||AUDITORIUM||4 TO 12|
|ASSEMBLY HALL||6 TO 12||TEXTILE MILL||4 TO 12|
|LIGHT INDUSTRY||6 TO 12||PAPER MILL||8 TO 30|
|PACKING ROOM||8 TO 30||HEAVY INDUSTRIES||10 TO 30|
|PAINT SHOP||10 TO 30||BAKERIES||12 TO 30|
|BOILER ROOM||6 TO 12||FURNACE||12 TO 30|